Terms and Conditions
Important information for your order
- If a group is reduced to less than 4 participants, we reserve the right to combine groups, or to reduce the lesson hours.
- Since our organisation is flexible, it is possible that your instructor may change often.
- We cannot be held liable for accidents occurring before or during ski instruction. The course participant is solely responsible for having adequate accidental injury- and liability insurance.
- Course refund due to injury or sickness is only possible upon presentation of a physician’s note. Only the remaining unused days (differential amount) will be refunded.
- Course cancellation due to extreme weather events will not be reimbursed. Private courses will be held in all weather conditions. The course ticket is not transferable! Unused days expire!
Payment is accepted only by Pay Pal or credit card (Master Card and Visa). Submission and payment take place over the web shop! All deliveries and services of the Ski School resulting from online orders over the internet or other online services are subject to these terms and conditions.
Content of Online Offerings
The Ski School (hereafter to be known as "Author") assumes no responsibility for the topicality, correctness,completeness or quality of this information. Claims of liability against the author with respect to any sort of material damage or any other kind by means of either the use or non-use of the information here provided, for example that produced by use of mistaken or incomplete information, are herewith fundamentally precluded, provided that no evidence showing provable influences or gross negligence on the part of the author is forthcoming. All offers are subject to change and non-binding. The author expressly reserves the right to amend, change and/or partly or completely delete either parts of the website or the complete publication including all offers and information without separate announcement.
References and Links
In instances of direct or indirect references to other, in particular external web pages, hereafter also called "links", which are outside the area of responsibility of the operator, a liability obligation would come into force only in the event that the operator had been aware of the contents and information on the respective pages and it would have been technically possible and also reasonable for the operator to stop usage, in the case of illegal contents and themes. The author hereby explicitly states that, at the time of setting the link, there was no evidence of illegal content on the respective web site. The author has no influence whatsoever on the current and future design, content or authorship of the linked sites. Therefore, the author herewith expressly dissociates from the content of all linked sites being modified after placing the link. This statement is valid for all links and references within the web site created by the author as well as for links and references from third parties in guestbooks, discussion forums, lists of links and mailing lists. Liability for illegal, false or incomplete content and especially for damage resulting from the use or non-use of such featured content rests solely with the site provider and not the party that simply refers to the according publication through links. The author strives to respect copyright and trademarks in all published material images, graphics, sound files, video clips and texts, and/or to use images, graphics, sound files, video clips and texts which he himself has produced or to use graphics, sound files, video clips and texts which are in the public domain. All trade and brand marks that appear in the author's internet content and are protected by third parties are subject in full to the terms of the relevant copyright law and the right of ownership as applied to the registered owner in each case. It is not to be assumed that because a brand name is mentioned, it is not legally protected by a third party! Copyrights for those objects published and created by the author himself, remain solely with the author. A duplication or use of such graphics, text documents, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without explicit approval of the authors.
Booking and reserving ski and snowboard instruction courses
The use of the lift facilities is not included in the ski course fees except in the case of courses in which the course description includes the use of lift facilities. The ski school does not provide compensation for instructional time lost due to interruptions in lift service. Place of jurisdiction and governing law is the central business operation of the ski school. In the case of disputes, the relevant appropriate court of the ski school has exclusive jurisdiction. German law applies. Contractual language is German.
The following conditions are an integral part of our ski instruction courses
- The course price is according to the current season price list.
- Extension of the course according to the extension rate is possible from the third day.
- We cannot guarantee that you will always have the same ski instructor.
- A refund of the course fee is only possible in the case of injury or sickness accompanied by a note from a physician.
- If you skip a lesson, you may make this lesson up at the next ski course at the Ski School Ruhpolding.
- The course fee will not be refunded if a course is cancelled due to an extreme weather event.
- The Ski School Ruhpolding assumes no liability for accidents during the ski instruction course. The course participant is responsible for accident- and liability insurance.
- Group courses and private courses take place in all weather conditions.
- Credit cards are accepted.
- Court of jurisdiction is Traunstein.
Errors, changes and typing errors are reserved.
The Ski School Ruhpolding